Accelerated Learning Dutch: The Introduction
Accelerated Learning DutchThe insights and practical tools covered in the Accelerated Learning Dutch trainings are crucial for every (native or non-native) English speaker in The Netherlands who wants to become a confident Dutch speaker. If you want to break away from speaking English I can show you the way how to do that. I use exciting and innovative learning techniques, which are both fun and effective. We don’t use old-fashioned ways which you might have used at school; we use effective and fun ways to learn.
- Firstly you need to get insight into the obstacles stopping you from moving forward.
- Secondly you need to understand that a language is no more than a system. A system is not randomly put together. It is logical.
- At last always keep your goal in mind. Communicating in Dutch will enable me to …….. !
- Creating insights
- Total learner involvement
- Active creation of knowledge
- Collaboration among learners
- Activity-centered learning
At the end of this introduction you will:
- have an answer to your personal ‘WHY’ it is important to learn Dutch
- understand why it is difficult to speak Dutch in The Netherlands
- know the system to build sentences in the present tense
- have had great opportunities to practise in class
- walk out with strategies to implement what you have learned
- get information on the different Language Programmes
To your best Dutch year! Anne
The trainings will take place at Luno Kitchen, Kerkbrink 2-d, Hilversum
(a 20 minute intercity trainride from Amsterdam CS)
Choose your preferred date below
Be aware that there is only space for a limited number of participants